Stories of encounters with the supposedly friendly "all-too-cute" ETs are NOT always the norm and represent only one side of the coin. Little Elliot may have befriended Steven Spielberg's cozy, cuddly alien, but all too often our almond-eyed visitors have their own agenda, which frequently puts them at odds with our earthly well-being. They have been known to abduct, dice and slice and put us through a universe of utter torment.
Not only can the Ultra-Terrestrials be damned ornery but they have the power to interfere with both our physical and mental states and put dread into our hearts. Thus the term “UFO Fear Factor.” They can oftentimes wreak havoc on an entire household following what might seem like a benign close encounter but which ends up going well beyond a cosmic one-night stand. The Ultra-Terrestrials possess various characteristics in common with spirits from the dark corridors of demonology and have been known to produce the same sort of phenomena at UFO landing sites as you would find in a haunted house or at a seance.
HERE ARE AUTHENTIC ACCOUNTS FROM THE “TWILIGHT ZONE” OF UFOLOGY
* Witness grows 5 inches following close encounter! Hair of observer changes color overnight!
* West Virginia man abducted by weird “vegetable”-like Ultra-Terrestrials.
* Valuable objects vanish upon arrival of strange shadow beings in New Jersey home.
* The mystery of the “Crawling Stumps” in Oregon.
* Giants bully youngsters in Brazilian UFO terror attack.
* “Fireballs” cause massive blackout.
* A man named “Fred” (a pseudonym) recalls under hypnosis a horrifying sexual experience involving a half human/half animal creature.
* Dr. Karla Turner, who passed away from breast cancer after she started reporting on the negative aspects of the UFO abduction phenomenon, noted: *** A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn’t have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes the doctors can’t identify. *** Some abductees experience a degeneration of their mental, social and spiritual well-being. Excessive behavior frequently erupts, such as drug abuse, alcoholism, overeating and promiscuity. Strange obsessions develop and cause the disruption of normal life and the destruction of personal relationships.
* Noted author/researcher Brad Steiger offers evidence that many individuals hear the guttural voices of Ultra-terrestrials commanding them to do demonic deeds, such as the case of a self-declared prophet of a new religion linked to the slain bodies of a family of five—all victims of human sacrifice necessary to persuade the “forces” to present the Ohio-based cult with a magical golden sword.
* Some of the human implications of what the Ultra-terrestrial “invasion” represents are so potentially disturbing and disruptive that well-known talk show personality/investigator Peter Robbins declares that he has no doubt that there are “those” who are capable of just about anything in their efforts to keep the subject from us, including possibly being involved in the untimely deaths of certain truth seekers whose lives have been decidedly entangled with the Unknown.